Report a damage or incident

Report an injury or an incident

According to the Swedish work environment Act, Chalmers must investigate and take action on all incidents occurring in our work. To be able to do so, we need you to report to us what has happened. Fill in this form or the one on (Swedish only) and send the receipt to the work environment office ( The reports that come to us will be sent to the manager of that area and be registered in our statistics. If you have had economical losses or expenses due to your injury you might get payback from a student insurance. Read more and report to Kammarkollegiet (the Chamber of Deputies) here: Information about Insurance for students.

NOTE! You must be logged in to fill out the form.

Page manager Published: Wed 31 Mar 2021.