Studying with allergies

If you study at Chalmers and have an allergy that affects your ability to stay in premises with airborne allergens, you can receive support. The support is tailored to your needs, you can for example be offered to take your exam in a smaller room. To receive support you need to present a certificate from a health center.
Chalmers’ premises have no allergy-free zones. If you need to inform fellow students and teachers about what they need to consider, we can assist you.

Contact coordinator

Please contact us at

Published: Thu 10 Mar 2016. Modified: Tue 21 May 2019