- Logged in on Windows StuDat
- Know the name of the group file area
To map up a group file area, perform the following steps:
- Click on the Start button and right-click on "Computer".
- In the dropdown menu, choose the option "Map Network Drive".
- A new window will now appear that asks you to fill in the correct information. All you need to fill in is the field beside "Folder".
- In the field beside "Folder", type the following: \\sol.ita.chalmers.se\groups\"The name of the group file area". If the name of the group file area is for example "gfu", then the path would be: \\sol.ita.chalmers.se\groups\gfu
- For the group file area to be mapped up each time you log into Windows, make sure the box to the left of "Reconnect at logon" is checked.
- Click "Finish". The group file area should now appear.
- Picture guide (coming soon)
- Information about the file servers (coming soon)