Mapping home directory
- Computer with Windows
- Conected to the chalmers network (VPN or EduRoam)
- Click on the Start button
- Right-click on Computer
- In the dropdown menu, choose the option Map Network Drive
- Choose a drive letter of your choice
Since your computer isn´t always conected to the chalmers network to avoid error messages please make sure that the box Reconnect at logon is unchecked.
- Do this to reach your WINDOWS homedirectory
- In the Folder box, enter \\file00.chalmers.se\home\"your username CID" (If your username/CID is "gfu", then the path would be: \\file00.chalmers.se\home\gfu
- Authenticate using NET.CHALMERS.SE\gfu (change gfu to your cid) and your regular cid-password.
- Do this to reach you LINUX homedirectory
- In the Folder box, enter \\sol.ita.chalmers.se\"your username CID" (If your username/CID is "gfu", then the path would be: \\sol.ita.chalmers.se\gfu)
The group file area should now appear under Computer.