Mapping a group file area
- A computer running windows
- Conected to the chalmers network (VPN or EduRoam)
- Know the name of the group file area
- Click on the Start button
- Right-click on Computer
- In the dropdown menu, choose the option Map Network Drive
- Choose a drive letter of your choice
- In the Folder box, enter \\sol.ita.chalmers.se\groups\"The name of the group file area" (If the name of the group file area for example is "gfu", then the path would be: \\sol.ita.chalmers.se\groups\gfu)
- Reconnect at logon is unchecked.
- The group file area should now appear under Computer.
- Picture guide (coming soon)
- Information about the file servers (coming soon