Students enrolled at Chalmers can apply for the Global Exchange and the Erasmus exchange programme regardless of nationality.
The following conditions must be met:
- You must be admitted to a programme at Chalmers.
- You have to transfer the credits of the exchange into your degree at Chalmers.
• Check if you can rent out your apartment during your exchange.
• You will not be allowed to obtain a residence permit in Sweden for the semester that you will be abroad.
• You cannot go on exchange to your home country.
• If you pay tuition fee at Chalmers - you have to pay the tuition fee during your exchange (to Chalmers, not to the partner university).
• If you receive a scholarship - check if it possible to go on exchange.
The selection is based on a weighted average grade. Architecture students are assessed by the Department of Architecture based on portfolios.
Contact persons/coordinators for exchange