Make sure you receive a signed transcript of records in English when you finish your exchange period. Sometimes, transcripts are sent directly to Chalmers from the host university. In that case the transcripts will be forwarded to the director of studies of your programme.
Get your credits transferred
Write a report
When you have finished the exchange you should write an report on the experience within two months after returning to Chalmers. Follow the instructions below and upload the report in MoveOn.
How did you prepare for the exchange, visa, tickets, application procedure etc. What is your background?
What was the accommodation like? How did you arrange it and what was the standard and cost?
What was the language of instruction? Did you attend language courses?
- Social activities
Was there a student union? Did the host university arrange any social activities for exchange students?
- General opinions and information about the exchange
What were the positive and negative aspects of the exchange? Do you have any advice for future exchange students?
- Courses and academic experience
- Name of the course
- Course code or course number
- Lecturer / examiner - what were their qualities?
- Short description of course content
- Personal opinion on the course
- Projects (if any)
- Description of the project
- Experiences in connection to project work
- Grade system, were ECTS grades issued or other?
Please include an e-mail address if you are prepared to answer questions from future exchange students.
The degree diploma
If you spend one semester within an exchange programme, this will be mentioned in the master degree diploma from Chalmers. The names of the courses you undertook will be stated as well as the credits.