Registration for Exchange students
Chalmers applies self-service online registration in Ladok for all admitted students on every course, each semester.
Step 1. Before you register
New students must first receive the Chalmers computer account (CID) and Chalmers password.
- We will send out an email around December 22, with dates, activations codes, and further information to all incoming exchange students.
- If you have not received these e-mail messages, you have the following options:
Step 2. Complete your mandatory registration (registration opens January 4)
- Click on Ladok for students.
- Click Choose university. Choose Chalmers and click Proceed to Login and fill in your CID and Chalmers password (see Step 1 above).
- You must register for every course that is open for registration under Current education (menu) "Upcoming". Once the registration is done the courses will be moved to (menu) “Current”.
Step 3. Verify Your Identity
After you have activated your Chalmers account (CID) with the activation codes we sent by e-mail, Chalmers must establish your identity.
- Login to Canvas with your CID and Chalmers password.
- Look for a course room called "Identity Verification".
- Submit both a photo and a video by following the instructions inside the Canvas course room.
The deadline for Identity Verification is Monday January 18th, but we would like to ask you to submit your ID verification as soon as you can, so we can review it before the semester starts.