Bring your academic documentation

All documents used in your application process must be brought to Sweden.

Original versions of all academic documents used in the application process, including proof of English proficiency, must be brought to Sweden. Please do not bring these documents to the day when you should pick up your computer account.
Why? You will need the documents when you apply for a degree certificate.
When you complete your Master’s programme studies you may apply for a Master’s degree certificate. Please note that your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) must be complete and formally issued by your home university before you can apply. The Bachelor’s degree has to be the very same degree that was approved in the application process to your Master’s programme.

Apply for a degree certificate

Published: Wed 29 Jun 2011. Modified: Wed 25 Apr 2018