To be able to follow the course, you must register. Mandatory registration is open from the day you received the Notification of selection result to the day before the course starts only. NOTE! Register as soon as you receive the notification.
This applies to the summer courses
- Builing physics, advanced course 7,5 hp
- Structural concrete – 7,5 hp
- Project management in construction – 7,5 hp
- Real estate finance – 7,5 hp
- Additive manufacturing – 5 hp
- BIM: Byggnadsinformationsmodellering - 3 hp (Swedish)
- Strukturberäkningar för finita elementmetoden - 7,5 hp (Swedish)
- Introduktion till programmering i Python - 7,5 hp (Swedish)
Read these instructions carefully first:
- When you click on the direct link below you will come to a login page in Ladok.
- Click on "Choose university". NOTE! Now enter universityadmissions.se in the search box. You should not select Chalmers from the drop-down list.
- Click on www.universityadmissions.se - antagning.se and click Login.
- Log in with your personal identity number as username and password which is the same as you have on universityadmissions.se (antagning.se).
- You must register for the course which is open for registration under Current Education under the "Upcoming" menu (Figures A and B). When you have registered, the course is moved to the "Current" menu (picture C). During the dates the course is open for registration, you can click on the direct link below to the login in Ladok.
Schedule and study start date
See the respective course website (use the web browser Firefox or Chrome)
Builing physics, advanced course 7,5 hp Structural concrete – 7,5 hp Project management in construction – 7,5 hp Real estate finance – 7,5 hp Additive manufacturing – 5 hp