Mandatory course registration for students admitted to single-subject courses
If you are admitted to a summer course, please visit this page.
Chalmers applies self-service online programme registration in Ladok for all admitted students.
You have the dates and links below.
Take note: if you do not complete the programme registration in time you will lose your study place. Read the full terms and conditions on how you must take active measures to make sure that you claim you study place.
Courses in Study Period 1: 200817 - 200907
Courses in Study Period 2: 200817 - 201109
How to register
Read these instructions carefully before you start to register:
- When you click on the direct link below you will come to a login page in Ladok.
- Click on "Choose university". NOTE! Enter universityadmissions.se in the search box. You should not select Chalmers from the drop-down list.
- Click on www.universityadmissions.se - antagning.se and click "Login".
- Log in with your personal identity number (personnummer) as username and password
which is the same as you have on universityadmissions.se (antagning.se).
- You must register for the course which is open for registration
under Current Education under the "Upcoming" menu (Figures A and B).
When you have registered, the course is moved to the "Current" menu
(picture C). During the dates the course is open for registration, you
can click on the direct link below to the login in Ladok.
Collect your computer account
In order to participate in teaching at Chalmers, you need a
Chalmers account (CID). You create your Chalmers account (CID) at the earliest one day after registering for the course, via the portal on this link:
Decline your offer of admission
If you have been admitted to a course but are no longer interested
to take the course, it is important that you decline your offer of