Every master's programme is completed with a master's thesis work. The overall goal of the concluding degree project, which is an important part of the education programme, is to display knowledge and capability required for independent work as a Master of Science in Engineering, Architecture or Master of Science. The master's thesis must be reported openly, in the form of a written report with an oral presentation and comprises 30 credits. The learning objectives for a master's thesis are formulated in the document below. Regulations and learning objectives
Instructions for theses, Master of Science in Engineering, Aechitecture and Master of Science Programmes
You also need the following documents
- A form to register your degree project.
After filling out and signing the form, email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A digital work card that also contains agreements on e-publishing.
Submit the completed work card to the department where you accomplish your thesis.
Management of digital work cards
- Fill in the work card in Adobe (Not a browser) and save it on your computer.
- Send the completed work card to your examiner via e-mail for signing when the various parts are ready and the examiner returns the work card to the student for a new signing.
- You must also sign an agreement regarding e-publication of degree project on the work card.
- When the work card is completely ready, you must send it via e-mail to the department where the you are performing your degree project.
- All signing by student and examiner takes place digitally in Adobe.
Instructions on how to make a digital signature