Prolong your stay

Exchange students who arrive during the Autumn semester can sometimes prolong their stay to one academic year. This is only possible if the agreement allows it and if the coordinator at your home university and your coordinator at Chalmers approve. Contact Chalmers International Mobility to investigate if it is possible.

European exchange students who wish to extend their stay and study for a degree can apply for Chalmers' master programmes. Citizens of the EU are exempt from tuition fees. 

Master's studies

Page manager Published: Thu 20 Oct 2016.