Chalmers aims to be an accessible university, open for everyone. For this reason, Chalmers strives to be a role model in offering students and employees a creative environment with the best possible conditions for work, studies and personal growth, regardless of functional variation (disability).
How to apply for educational support
- Log into NAIS with your Chalmers ID or the same login you use for antagning.se and follow the instructions. You must have documentation that certifies a permanent disability. For certification of dyslexia, the document can be approved by an authorised dyslexia assessor or a special needs instructor. The certificate must include the results of relevant standardised tests.
- After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirming its receipt.
- We will also summon you to a personal meeting.
- Your decision and recommended support measures will be confirmed in NAIS after the meeting.
- Read carefully your decision in Nais so you know what you need to do yourself to access your support granted in Nais.
Doctoral students can be granted educational support linked to their study situation. You can apply by logging into www.nais.uhr.se
. For support related to a doctoral student’s working environment or tasks, consult the nearest supervisor at your place of work.
Good to know:
If you need audiobooks, you can get help at the library.
You can download software here that you can use freely during your studies.
Chalmers Writing Centre:
If you need support and assistance with the writing process, book a session at the Chalmers Writing Centre.
For students at Chalmers or taking a course in the Faculty of Science at Gothenburg University.
You can get help with searching for information, managing references and publishing. Reserve a librarian.
Contacting a coordinator
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Funka coordinator Heidi Wåxberg at email@example.com
Webmaster Published: Mon 13 Jan 2020.