Now you must register for each course, each study period, for the whole semester.
Please note that the information on this page only applies to Degree seeking students (full time programmes).
If you are admitted to single-subject courses, please follow the instructions at Incoming student.
How do I register?
Login to your student-Ladok.
- Select Chalmers - Identity Provider for Chalmers
- Use your CID (Chalmers ID) to login.
- In the menu "Current Education" you see your "Upcoming" courses. Only courses you are expected to study are available for registration.
- Tick the box "Register" for each course.
- As soon as you have registered, your courses will be moved from “Upcoming” to "Current". The pictures below show how it looks when you have registered.
Please note, it is your responsibility to make sure that you are registered for your courses. You must be registered to be able to sign up for the exam.