The application can only be submitted via a digital form and this digital form will be published at Chalmers Student Portal. The application can be submitted after two (2) weeks from the commencement of semester. The application deadline is on the 1st of December.
All applications will be reviewed in a chronological order based on the date of application.
The following requirements must be fulfilled for the transfer to be approved:
- The student is enrolled in year one of a 2-year-Master’s Programme at Chalmers.
- There are places available on the Programme.
- All basic and specific eligibility requirements are fulfilled.
- The applicant’s merit value for the programme he/she wants to transfer to is greater or equal to that of the last admitted student (i.e. the admitted student with the lowest merit value). The merit value cannot be transferred between programmes. If the applicant did not apply for the programme in the current application round, an evaluation will be made.
Notification of selection result
- The applicant will receive a notification of selection
result by e-mail within approximately one week from the day the
application form was submitted.
- If the transfer is approved, the notification will include a request to confirm the offered study place. A reply must reach the Admissions office no later than 2 weeks from the date the student gets the approval of the transfer.
- No reply from the student would mean that the student declines the offer and the application will then be cancelled.
Applications are open between 17 September 2018 and 1 December 2018.
*) Please take note that the application form is open only during the application period. A login with your Chalmers-ID (CID) will be required.