Apply between 1 and 10 of October
The application can only be submitted via a digital form and this digital form will be published at this webpage. Applications are open between October 1-10 only.
- The student is enrolled in year one of a 2-year-Master’s Programme at Chalmers.
- There are places available on the Programme.
- All basic and specific eligibility requirements are fulfilled.
- You can select a maximum of two programmes you wish to transfer to. However, you can only be admitted to one. Make sure you rank them in accordance with your preference.
- In the case of more qualified
applicants than number of vacancies, a selection will be made based on the applicant’s CGPA (cumulative grade point average) that he/she competed with, in the ordinary selection round. The applicants will compete in a in a joint selection group for all applicants.
- If two or more applicants have the same CGPA, then a casting of lots is used.
Notification of selection result
- The notification of selection
result will be sent by e-mail on October 19 (or the subsequent working day, if the 19 falls on a weekend).
- If the transfer is approved, the notification will include a request to confirm the offered study place.
- A reply must reach the Admissions office within one week from the date the notification was sent.
- No reply means the offer will be cancelled.
- The application form is open October 1-10 only.
- A login with your Chalmers-ID (CID) is required.