Extended time at written exams
Students with special needs may be granted an adjusted examination. A student can be granted 50 % extended time, Text-to-speech software or other aids in the course or exam situation.
Register and apply in Nais
At first, you have to register and apply in Nais
Exam adaptions - You need a valid Nais certificate
Those of you who have a valid Nais certificate with approved exam adaptation no longer need to make a separate application for an adapted exam to the exam administration/examiner.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your Nais certificate is valid.
- Login to www.nais.uhr.se and see which date applies to the Nais certificate.
- If the certificate has an expiration date that is close in time, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the certificate has expired, an application must be made again.
- Should parts of the granted support not be used on the exam, notify email@example.com
- You must be registered for the exams in Ladok.
Students at the University of Gothenburg needs
- A Nais certificate from the disability coordinator.
- Apply for adapted support from the department, the application is granted throughout the whole study period.
- Send an email to the exam administration 10 days in advance and announce their adaptation before each exam.