Careers Service has been shut down as a result of a work package that shall ensure that Chalmers' finances are in balance by 2022. This means that it is no longer possible to receive the personalized guidance that we have previously given for international students or held any seminars related to careers and working life.
In the left/above menu you still will find degree project proposals, available jobs and the job hunting guide where you will find dozens of tips and ideas on how to apply for jobs and ex-jobs. Expand the menu by clicking the plus sign.
We have also listed some resources that might help you in your job seeking below.
- Unimeet Gothenburg offers networking opportunities and career-related activities for students.
- International House - a door to Gothenburg. A meeting place where all relevant services are gathered under one roof for those who come here from another country to work, research or study.
- Check out Move to Gothenburg that offers information and activities for international students and professionals.
- Chalmers Writing Centre offers personal meetings to help you with your writing.
- Check out job fairs arranged by the Student union.
- For inspiration in finding interesting employers or connections, check out this page on LinkedIn.
- Unions (like for example Sveriges Ingenjörer or Unionen) often offers career services if you are a student member.
Alumni - You are a part of Chalmers network
We want to maintain the relationship with you as a Chalmers alumni to the mutual benefit of us both. As an international student you are an ambassador for Chalmers alumni network. Chalmers Network