If you are subjected to unwanted conduct or sexual harassment

​Report it. It is the University's responsibility to investigate what has happened as soon as we have been made aware of it.

You can always go to your Student Guidance Counsellor, Student Ombud, the Social Unit at the Student's Union or to the Student Safety Representative (SAMO) for your programme. You also have the option of contacting your Head of Programme. Regardless of whom you choose to contact, the person is obliged to ensure that an investigation is carried out.

Once the University is informed, the Equality and Diversity Coordinator, Bruno Rudström, promptly conducts an investigation. He talks with all parties involved in order to obtain a picture of what has happened and proposes suitable actions. Sometimes notifying the police is considered. Personal support is available for persons who have been subjected to sexual harassment.

The perpetrator(s) carrying out the harassment can be subject to disciplinary measures. This entails reporting the incident to the Disciplinary Board, which can decide on suspension from studies for a specified period of time.

Student Guidance Counsellor
Equality Contact
Student Ombud

Published: Thu 07 Dec 2017. Modified: Fri 08 Dec 2017