Between 9-21 May, several of the services are closed
when the old system will be replaced by the new one. If you need to use
any of the services at Student Portal, be sure to do so soon.
Which services are closed from 9 to 21 May?
- Create transcript of records
- Create certificate of registrations
- Re-registration on course
- Early interruption on course
- View selected and registered courses
- Applications for Degree Certificate, use the application form to apply
- Select courses, the course selection is closed, a selection among the applicants is ongoing between 3 May and 13 August.
Which services work as usual?
- Examination, sign-up/cancel sign up
- Examination dates (search)
- Apply for and view external credit transfer
- Search course
- Search programme
- Services as schedules in Timeedit and course homepages in PingPong
Which services will disappear?