Do you need someone to talk to?

​​Students who need someone to talk to due to the war in Ukraine are welcome to contact Feelgood - the student healthcare.​​

In the link below you find information on how to get in contact with Feelgood.
You may also contact your student guidance counsellor, the counsellor, or the University chaplain:

Page manager Published: Thu 12 May 2022.