For international students moving from Sweden after this semester

​For international students who study your last semester at Chalmers. If you leave Sweden in order to live abroad for at least one year, you must notify the Tax Agency at least one week before departure. Should you cancel or postpone your departure, please notify the Tax Agency on the previously stated day of departure at the latest. ​​
If you forget to submit the notification on time, please send it as soon as possible. To notify the Tax Agency that you are moving abroad, download this form. Please fill in as much information as possible, as it will ease the handling of your notification. 
You can read more about this at the Swedish Tax Agency website

If you have any questions about what is applicable to your circumstances, please ask your programmes contact person​

Page manager Published: Tue 07 Dec 2021.