We at Chalmers are concerned about you students, and understand that Valborg is important to you.
But we still have a high level of COVID -19 transmission in Gothenburg. This means that once again we need to act responsibly and sensibly. Meet in small groups and with people you would normally meet, and keep a safe distance between yourself and others. We all have a responsibility to reduce the risk of transmitting the virus.
Large traditional events, including those held in Trädgårdsföreningen and Slottsskogen, have been cancelled. If you still want to celebrate and enjoy the coming of spring, you must do so responsibly:
- Meet in small groups and with people you would normally meet.
- Keep your distance from each other, even if you are outdoors.
- Avoid places where there is a risk of crowding, such as Slottsskogen, Trädgårdsföreningen, Kungsparken, and Vasaparken.
- Discover parks and green spaces in your local area.
- Follow the recommendations issued by the authorities.
- If you cannot find a litter bin or if the bin is full – take your litter home with you.
If you live outside the city center, take a walk or picnic in parks and nature areas in your local area where you live instead of going into town.