Apply for Chalmers COVID-19 Economic Relief Scholarship
Chalmers is now launching a temporary scholarship which is set up for fee-paying students to help their financial situation, which for many is strained due to the covid-19
pandemic. The Chalmers COVID-19 Economic Relief Scholarship will be paid in the form of a reduction of 50% of the autumn semester 2021 tuition fee for full-time students.
You are eligible to apply if you are:
- a current student at Chalmers and will begin your second year of a master's programme, or second or third year of a bachelor's programme on the autumn semester 2021
- a student at Chalmers and have registered a study break during the spring semester 2021, provided that you have started your studies at Chalmers autumn semester 2020, or earlier and intend to continue your studies in the autumn semester of 2021
- required to pay tuition fees for your studies at Chalmers
- not a holder of a Erasmus Mundus Scholarship or other scholarship administrated by Chalmers.
Current students during the spring semester 2021, must have reported at least 22.5 credits during the study periods 1, 2 and/or 3, the academic year 2020/2021. Students who have registered a study break must have achieved at least 15 credits on the last semester of their studies at Chalmers.
When and how to apply
- 16 April – 4 May: The scholarship will be open for applications.
- 16 April: If you are eligible to apply, you will get an email with a personal link, that must be used, to the application form with instructions. The email will be sent to the address you have registered for receiving your invoices from Chalmers. Please be sure to check your spam folder if you have not received the email before 6 pm on that date.
- 4 May: All credits must be reported in Ladok. It is the responsibility of each student to ensure that this is done by that date.
- 18 May: You will get your notification, by the latest.
If you think you are eligible to apply, you should have received a newsletter from the Student Centre with information about the scholarship by now.
If not, (check your spam folder) please contact: email@example.com