För svensk version klicka på flagglänken uppe till höger.
On these pages we have gathered information for everyone enrolled in a Chalmers graduate school. As a doctoral student on your way towards a licentiate and/or doctoral degree you may sometimes need advice, hints and guidance, and the aim of these pages is to help you throughout your studies. If you are not a doctoral student, but still engaged in doctoral studies in one form or another, there is plenty of information available here for you as well.
This is where we provide answers to questions such as:
- What are the objectives of the doctoral studies?
- How is the defence conducted?
- Who do you turn to if you have problems with supervision?
- How do I print my thesis?
- Who is responsible for research education at Chalmers?
- How do I apply for my degree?
If you find something that needs updating, or have suggestions for information that is missing, feel free to contact us at email@example.com