The thesis must be available at your department and the school office for at least three weeks prior to the seminar.
You must also send/hand in the thesis to:
- your own department office
- Chalmers main library or the Chalmers Learning Commons (1 copy)
- 'sister' institutions at other universities (one copy to each institution)
- other interested parties in consultation with the examiner
References, information about where the dissertation is available and when the seminar is to be held must be handed in/sent to:
- all members of the school (the school office has a list)
- members of the school board who are not part of the school (the school office has a list)
- 'sister' institutions at other universities in Sweden
Routines for the licentiate degree can vary slightly from school to school. Information is available from the school office.