If something should go wrong

Should you feel that you are not advancing in your doctoral studies or that something at your department affects you negatively in your work, you should endeavour to do something about it as soon as possible.

You should first contact your examiner or somebody in your supervisory group in order to discuss what is not working properly and how the situation can be rectified. If you need further support you can talk to the head of your graduate school or the deputy head of department. As an employee at Chalmers you can also talk to your line manager, the line manager is responsible for your work environment.

Should you feel that the difficulties you experience are not of a nature that you wish to talk about with somebody at your department, you may contact the doctoral student representative, who is a totally independent person.

Published: Tue 08 Nov 2016. Modified: Thu 07 Feb 2019