Gender equality representative

Chalmers actively pursues gender equality procedures. Each department has a gender equality representative, and centrally Chalmers has a gender equality coordinator.

Should an employee report something to the department's gender equality representative, he/she shall be obliged to directly report the matter to the employer. Should you not wish to directly contact your gender equality representative for a particular matter in view of his/her reporting obligation, you may instead contact the doctoral student representative. The doctoral student representative does not have any obligation to report to the employer if you do not expressly request such.

Published: Tue 08 Nov 2016. Modified: Mon 01 Apr 2019