Course Code: GFOK120
Number of Credits: 1,5 HEC
Number of Participants: 30
At this moment there are no future dates
planned for this course. If you are interested in taking this course
please get in contact with us by email, email@example.com
Day 1 - 13.00-16.00
Day 2 - 13.00-16.00
Day 3 - 13.00-16.00
Day 4 - 09.00-12.00
Day 5 - 13.00-16.00
To enable PhD students to apply research utilisation in
the context of their own research based on Chalmers policies in this
areaIntended Learning Outcome
- To understand the role of research utilisation in the academic setting
- To understand the concepts of intellectual assets and intellectual property
- To know how a research idea can be verified
- To understand research resilience in the context of the Sustainable Development Goals
- To understand the role of open access in research utilisation
PhD-students from second year and onwards and young researchers.
Scholarly Information Retrieval and Research Utilization, GFOK115 or corresponding knowledge.
- Introduction to research utilization
- Intellectual Assets and Intellectual Property
- Open access / open innovation / strategic publication
- Intellectual Asset Verification
- Research Resilience Review in the context of SDGs
The bulk of the course is run in the flipped classroom format with lectures provided as pre-recorded presentations.
Place: Chalmers Innovationskontor, Campus Johanneberg
Course Leader and Examiner
Vera Sandbergs allé 5A , 3rd floor
Examiner: Bo Norrman
Articles, web presentations, handouts etc.Assessment
- Attendance of scheduled hours
- Obligatory task including report to be submitted
- Oral presentation
Examination in the enrolled courses can be acquired within one year from the start. After the expiration date no missing assignments can be admitted and a participant should re-apply to another course occasion.
Stand-By seat means that the course is fully booked but you may be offered a seat if one becomes available.
Cancellation of participation in GTS courses should be notified
as soon as possible and latest one week before start of course by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In case
of cancellation less than one week before the start your Deputy Head of
Department will be informed to support your future planning.